OUR SERVICE UNITS
Currently, the MACRO GROUP is organized into four service units:
Consulting and economic research for corporate decision-making in the private and public sectors.
Investment banking boutique, with more than 70 successfully completed transactions for an amount in excess of US$ 17 billion. Specializing in state-owned assets transactions.
Funds management with resources from institutional investors. Currently managing three funds: private equity (US$ 50 million), infrastructure debt structuring (US$ 160 million) and financial services (US$ 130 million).
Multi-family office devoted to providing advisory on investment decisions and management of large family estates.
- 1985Founding of MACROCONSULT, a leading economic and financial consulting company in Peru.
- 1991With the advent of economic stabilization and structural reform in Peru, MACROINVEST is created to provide investment banking services and financial advisory on behalf of the Group.
- 2010MACROCAPITALES, our Investment Fund Administration Company is created, with the purpose of asset management.
- 2011The US$ 50 million “Fortaleza” Private Equity fund is launched.
- 2014Creation of MACROASSET Management, our company in charge of the fund management and the “Macro-Infrastructure” Fund is launched.
- 2015MACROWEALTH Management is created. It is our advisory company providing management services to high net-worth families.